- Creates an inhospitable environment for opportunistic yeast that are out of balance
- Calcium and magnesium caprylates act as buffers to allow caprylic acid to survive the digestive processes and reach the colon
- Caprylic Acid is able to penetrate intestinal mucosal cells to exert its effects
- Comes in easy to swallow softgels
- Promotes a favorable environment for beneficial intestinal flora.
When yeast is out of balance, look no further than caprylic acid. First discovered in Goat’s Milk, caprylic acid is a short chain fatty acid found in some mammal’s milk, as well as in tropical oils like coconut and palm kernel oil. This marvelous fatty acid actually has a very beneficial effect on microbial balance in the gut, especially with regard dysbiotic yeast!
Many caprylic acid supplements just don’t work. That’s right, most of the caprylic acid supplements I researched simply weren’t formulated to get the job done. Caprylic acid is a short chain, 8 carbon saturated fatty acid that can be absorbed to soon to have any effect, or be damaged and even digested by stomach acid, gastric juices, and your pancreatic enzymes. That’s why I chose a formula that is specially encapsulated and buffered with calcium and magnesium caprylates in order to protect its viability, and help it reach the large intestine and colon intact. The buffering mineral caprylates also make my Caprylic acid much gentler on the stomach.
Caprylic acid helps create a favorable environment for beneficial probiotics. Because of my concentrated Caprylic Acid’s ability to optimize digestive tract ph balance and create an inhospitable environment for opportunistic microorganisms that have potentially become dysbiotic, it does a fantastic job of helping to promote the ideal environment for beneficial probiotic bacteria.
Did you know caprylic acid also supports immune and thyroid health? It most certainly does. By optimizing the probiotic environment, and supporting yeast balance in the digestive tract, caprylic acid supports a healthy and normally functioning gut barrier. When your gut barrier is intact, leaky gut is in check. Leaky gut can allow all manner of toxins, and microorganisms, as well as proteins and lectins from the food you directly eat into your bloodstream and lymphatic system where they absolutely shouldn’t be. There, they can create systemic inflammation, wreak havoc on your immune system and even promote autoimmunity and damage your thyroid!
Caprylic Acid is the right supplement for you if you’re:
- Tackling digestive tract yeast and candida balance issues
- Wanting to optimize the gut environment for probiotic bacteria
- Tired of the way other caprylic acid supplements make your tummy feel
- Wanting to support your immune system and thyroid health
Suggested usage: Take 1–2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal.
Contents: 240 Capsules
Warning: Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.