This course outlines Dr. Myers’ method in This course outlines Dr. Myers’ method to support and optimize gut health, including promoting a healthy balance of microorganisms in the intestinal tract. Our objective is to empower you to discover the root cause of your symptoms and be able to support your gut health at home with food and supplements.
During the course, you will have access to a number of worksheets, shopping guides, and checklists that you can complete in the comfort of your home. The more worksheets and checklists you complete, the more you will be able to tailor the protocol to your unique needs.
The focus of this 4-hour eCourse is to provide a detailed understanding of the importance of a healthy gut and the tools to achieve optimal gut health.
The Myers Way® Guide to the Gut eCourse Overview
- Module 1: Guide to the Gut Introduction
- An introduction to the course and a message from Dr. Amy Myers
- Module 2: What is the gut?
- Learn the basics of digestion, absorption, and other roles of the GI tract.
- Module 3: What can go wrong?
- Learn how the gut can stop functioning properly and what that can mean for your health.
- Module 4: 30-Day Start to Healing Your Gut
- Almost every patient I see has a leaky gut. Learn how to support your gut with lifestyle changes, diet, and supplements.
- Module 5: Tying it all together
- If your symptoms go beyond maldigestion and malabsorption, learn how to address other possible root causes.
- Module 6: Candida -BONUS FEATURE
- Learn more about candida overgrowth symptoms and treatments.
- Module 7: SIBO – BONUS FEATURE
- Learn more about small intestinal bacterial overgrowth and treatments.
- Module 8: Guide to Gut Conclusion
- Conclusion to the Guide to Gluten eCourse with a few words from Dr. Myers.