- The perfect swap for your after dinner treat because they have a wonderful sweet taste!
- Unlike wine, has no sugar, no alcohol, and is not fermented
- A powerful free radical scavenger
- Supports the healthy appearance of vasculature in the legs
- Supports a balanced inflammatory response
The benefits of red wine are many, but so too are the drawbacks! It’s hard to pick up a magazine on health and wellness these days without reading something about the amazing benefits of moderate red wine consumption. Research has narrowed down many of these benefits to a polyphenol in red wine called, resveratrol. The great news is, resveratrol can also be obtained from Japanese Knotweed and red grape skins without having to drink red wine! Red wine can be a problem for many of us. It’s extremely high in sugar, calories, and alcohol. It’s also generally high in sulfites and histamine as. Because red wine is a byproduct of yeast fermentation, it can also contain mycotoxins and it raises blood sugar very rapidly.
Resveratrol is a powerful free radical scavenger. You’ve heard about antioxidants and free radicals before I’m sure. Free radical scavengers like Resveratrol can lend an electron to unstable free radicals that can cause oxidative damage to the cells in your body. By supporting your body’s defenses against these free radicals and the oxidative damage they cause, you are also supporting a fine tuned immune system, healthy inflammation balance, and optimal aging!
These tiny little lozenges make the perfect dessert! You may have heard me say this before in one of my blogs or Facebook Live videos… I love swapping out dessert for one or two of my little Resveratrol lozenges! They taste so good and really hit the spot when it comes o an after dinner craving for something sweet!
Resveratrol supports optimal cardiovascular health. Resveratrol is a verifiable “wunderkind” when it comes to supporting a healthy cardiovascular system and balanced blood pressure. This polyphenolic powerhouse has been shown in clinical trials to upregulate blood levels of nitric oxide (NO), which in turn exerts a relaxing effect on vascular tissue and supports balanced blood pressure in a bold way. Add all that to the fact that Resveratrol helps support a healthy inflammation response, and bolsters the body’s defenses against oxidative damage done by free radicals and reactive oxygen species, and you have an amazing suite of optimal health supporting benefits in one tiny little lozenge!
My Resveratrol formula is perfect for anyone who:
- Wants to obtain the health benefits of red wine without the sugar, alcohol, and calories
- Is concerned about the appearance of vascular tissue in their legs and thighs
- Has a sweet tooth after dinner and is looking for a healthy fix
- Wants a high quality free radical scavenger
- Wishes to support the health of their heart, vascular tissue, and arteries
Suggested Use: Dissolve one tablet under the tongue twice daily.
Content: 60 sublingual tablets
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, fish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs) or preservatives.