This course outlines Dr. Myers’ method in supporting gut health, specifically in the small intestine. The course hones in on how to support an optimal balance of bacteria in the small bowel . Our objective is to empower you to discover the root cause of your symptoms and be able to support your gut health at home with food and supplements.
During the course, you will have access to a number of worksheets, shopping guides, and checklists that you can complete in the comfort of your home. The more worksheets and checklists you complete, the more you will be able to tailor the protocol to your unique needs.
The focus of this 4-hour eCourse is to provide a detailed understanding of the importance of a healthy gut and the tools to achieve optimal gut health.
The Myers Way® Guide to the Gut eCourse Overview
- Module 1: Guide to the Gut Introduction
- An introduction to the course and a message from Dr. Amy Myers
- Module 2: What is the gut?
- Learn the basics of digestion, absorption, and other roles of the GI tract.
- Module 3: What can go wrong?
- Learn how the gut can stop functioning properly and what that can mean for your health.
- Module 4: 30-Day Start to Healing Your Gut
- Almost every patient I see has a leaky gut. Learn how to support your gut health with lifestyle changes, diet, and supplements.
- Module 5: Tying it all together
- If your symptoms go beyond maldigestion and malabsorption, learn how to address other possible root causes.
- Module 6: Candida
- Learn more about candida overgrowth symptoms and treatments.
- Module 7: SIBO
- Learn more about small intestinal bacterial overgrowth and treatments.
- Module 8: Guide to Gut Conclusion
- Conclusion to the Guide to Gluten eCourse with a few words from Dr. Myers.
The Myers Way® Guide to the Gut eCourse includes:
- 4 hours of information
- Guide to digestion
- Signs that you may have a gut infection
- Risk factors for leaky gut
- Personalized gut exam
- Symptom tracker
- 4R Program guidelines
- Gut-soothing recipes
… and much much more!
Plus, you will receive all of the supplements in The Myers Way® SIBO Control Kit
Prescript-Assist Probiotic: this is a synergistic blend of a full 29 probiotic strains, specifically chosen to mimic the natural flora found in traditional and paleolithic diets.
Microb-Clear: a blend of herbs, including magnesium caprylate, berberine, and extracts from tribulus, sweet wormwood, grapefruit , barberry, bearberry, and black walnut, with a long history of use as natural microbial balancing agents. The ingredients provide a broad spectrum of activity in the human GI tract in order to help optimize the population of gut microbiota, while being relatively sparing of normal flora.