Collagen is one of my favorite supplements – I use it every day to help support intestinal health, keep my hair, nails and skin healthy, and support my bones and joints.* It can also be helpful for healthy weight management, supporting heart health, and assisting with proper detoxification and liver function.*
There are many choices when it comes to collagen, but it can be difficult to find a clean, high-quality source. That is why I formulated my collagen powder from grass-fed, pasture-raised beef. It is gluten-free, dairy-free, 100% kosher, and non-GMO – and it’s approved for all of The Myers Way® protocols!
The powder is tasteless and mixes easily into any hot or cold beverage. I love it in my morning smoothie or hot tea at night! You can add it to your favorite soup or even mix it in baked goods.
Collagen protein is great for anyone who:
- Is concerned about leaky gut and wants to maintain a healthy intestinal lining
- Wants to support and modulate their immune function
- Wants to optimize thyroid function
- Experiences occasional joint discomfort
- Is looking to support healthy weight loss
- Wants strong and healthy hair, skin, and nails
- Wants to support liver function and detoxification
- Is over the age of 40
- Is concerned about optimal protein intake, has excessive sun and pollution exposure, or smokes
Suggested Use: Mix 1-2 rounded Tablespoons into a beverage each day.
Contents: 16 ounces
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Dairy, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sugar, starch, soy, preservatives or hydrogenated oils, GMO ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease