- High levels of key nutrients for general wellness and detoxification
- Optimal Selenium, Zinc, and Iodine levels to support thyroid health
- B Vitamins in their activated forms to promote cardiovascular and neurological health, and optimize methylation.
- Calcium and Vitamin D to maintain bone health.
I recommend everyone build their supplement protocol around a high quality multivitamin. It’s absolutely critical to get the full spectrum of nutrients that your body needs. In order to ensure that you get everything you need for optimal health, I have specially formulated my own complete multivitamin. The Myers Way® Multivitamin contains the highest quality blend of vitamins and minerals designed for optimal absorption and bioavailability.
The Myers Way® Multivitamin is tailor made to help promote optimal thyroid function. Having personally lived with thyroid issues, I’ve spent my career perfecting the art of supporting thyroid health for myself, and my many patients. This specially formulated multi is jam packed with micronutrients in the forms your body wants, and the amounts your thyroid needs. With optimal levels of thyroid supporting minerals such as zinc, selenium, and iodine, alongside antioxidants like vitamins C and E and other free radical scavengers, no other multi on the market does more to support your thyroid!
All multivitamins are not created equal! Most multivitamins are too low in key nutrients, and often times, these nutrients may be missing altogether. When I custom formulated my multivitamin, I made sure to include everything you need and in a form that is readily available and useable by your body.
Nutrient insufficiencies are much more common than you’d think. With the abundance of toxins and stress in our lives these days, our bodies require greater amounts of protective micronutrients than we used to. Due to soil and water quality, industrial farming practices, and the way animals are raised for food, many of us are getting less of these nutrients than ever before! My multivitamin fills in the gaps to ensure you are getting an optimal amount of these micronutrients to maintain and reinforce your health.
Your body prefers nutrients in certain forms over others. That’s right. There’s a big difference between cyanocobalamin and methylcobalamin, and your body greatly prefers one over the other. When I custom formulated my multivitamin, I poured over a decade of research into selecting the nutrient forms that work best with your body. This means methylated B vitamins, chelated minerals, vitamin D as cholecalciferol, and much more.
The Myers Way® Multivitamin is perfect for anyone who:
- Wants to obtain optimal amounts of the nutrients their body needs to thrive
- Wants to support healthy thyroid and adrenal function
- Wants to support optimal hormone balance and weight loss
- Has MTHFR mutations and wants to promote normal methylation
- Doesn’t eat enough organic fruit and vegetables
- Follows the Standard American Diet (SAD)
Suggested Use: Take 3 capsules with lunch and 3 capsules with dinner.
Contents: 180 Capsules
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, corn, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.