Are you exhausted all the time? Plagued by mood swings and brain fog? Feeling old and depressed, and unable to lose weight? Do you struggle with digestive issues, insomnia, anxiety, and/or hair loss?
It’s remarkable how many symptoms—large, small, and in between—are connected to your thyroid. In fact, just about every aspect of your body depends upon thyroid function; if your thyroid isn’t working up to par, you won’t be either. Healing and supporting your thyroid is one of the most important ways you can connect to your body—and one of the best ways to achieve optimal health.
In the essential new guide, The Thyroid Connection: Why You Feel Tired, Brain-Fogged, and Overweight — and How to Get Your Life Back, renowned physician, health advocate, and New York Times best-selling author Amy Myers, MD shares everything you need to know about your thyroid—how it works, why it can make you feel so miserable, and how to overcome your symptoms to get your life back!
You will learn:
- Why your doctor might have your thyroid diagnosis and treatment wrong
- How to work with your doctor to get the correct diagnosis
- Which blood tests to ask for and what each test means
- How to choose the right type of supplemental thyroid hormone for you
- The roles of gut health, diet, toxins, infection, and stress in thyroid dysfunction and how to tackle each
- How to jumpstart your thyroid health using a step-by-step, 28-day plan