This course outlines Dr. Myers’ method to support and optimize gut health. Our objective is to empower you to discover the root cause of your symptoms and be able to address your gut health at home with food and supplements.
During the course, you will have access to a number of worksheets, shopping guides, and checklists that you can complete in the comfort of your home. The more worksheets and checklists you complete, the more you will able to determine which protocol is best for you.
The focus of this 4-hour eCourse is to provide a detailed understanding of the importance of a healthy gut and the tools to achieve optimal gut health.
The Myers Way® Guide to the Gut eCourse Overview
- Module 1: Guide to the Gut Introduction
- An introduction to the course and a message from Dr. Amy Myers
- Module 2: What is the gut?
- Learn the basics of digestion, absorption, and other roles of the GI tract.
- Module 3: What can go wrong?
- Learn how the gut can stop functioning properly and what that can mean for your health.
- Module 4: 30-Day Start to Gut Barrier Health
- Almost every patient I see has a leaky gut. Learn how to support your gut barrier with lifestyle changes, diet, and supplements.
- Module 5: Tying it all together
- If your symptoms go beyond maldigestion and malabsorption, learn how to address other possible root causes.
- Module 6: Candida -BONUS FEATURE
- Learn more about candida overgrowth symptoms and treatments.
- Module 7: SIBO – BONUS FEATURE
- Learn more about small intestinal bacterial overgrowth and treatments.
- Module 8: Guide to Gut Conclusion
- Conclusion to the Guide to Gluten eCourse with a few words from Dr. Myers.
The Myers Way® Guide to the Gut eCourse includes:
- 4 hours of information
- Guide to digestion
- Signs that you have a leaky gut
- Risk factors for leaky gut
- Personalized gut exam
- 4R Program guidelines
- Gut-soothing recipes
… and much much more!
You will learn about:
- Digestion and absorption
- The development and recommended treatment of leaky gut
- Testing and treatment of various gut infections
- Gut-healing supplements and foods