- Broad spectrum blend of plant and microbial based enzymes for maximum digestive potency
- Breaks down peptides, proteins, carbohydrates, disaccharides, sugars, lipids/fats, and vegetable fiber
- Contains no bovine or porcine based glandular enzymes or pancreatin
- Contains DPP-IV to help break down gluten
- Safe for ovolactovegetarians.
These are my favorite digestive enzymes. I formulated these to be the best of the best. Take a look at the product ingredients and you’ll see that they have an unusually complete, and very broad blend of plant and microbial based digestive enzymes. Many manufacturers skimp on enzyme types and strains to save on costs. I made sure when customizing my Complete Enzymes that they were specifically designed for those of you with digestive issues, food sensitivities, and nutrient absorption challenges. These enzymes break down everything from protein and protein peptides, to carbohydrates, disaccharides, sugars, lipids/fats, and even vegetable fibers.
Have you ever been dining at a friend’s house or a restaurant and been “glutened”? I can’t count on two hands the number of times this has happened to me. As those of you with Celiac Disease and gluten sensitivities or intolerances know, it really is the absolute pits. When formulating my complete enzymes, I made certain to include DPP-IV, a protease enzyme that actually breaks down gluten! I never travel or dine-out without taking a bottle of Complete Enzymes along with me. While I certainly wouldn’t consider it a ‘free pass’ to eat all the gluten you want, it’s paramount when dealing with an accidental exposure or cross contamination.
My Compete Enzymes do more than just ‘digest’. In fact, I formulated my Complete Enzymes to assist with tackling GI tract issues as well. The broad spectrum blend of proteolytic enzymes I selected assist with breaking down inflammatory antigens, such as lectins. They also help support healthy levels of inflammation, as well as have a beneficial effect on undesirable microorganism levels that opportunistically inhabit the digestive tract. If you’re dealing with dysbiosis, parasites, or fungal overgrowth, i.e. Candida, the correct blend and potency of enzymes can go a long way!
Digestive enzyme production weakens as you age. That’s right, your pancreas’ enzyme production gradually slows down as you grow older. This impacts the health of your entire digestive tract, as well as becomes a limiting factor with regard to the nutrients you are able to absorb and utilize. Employing a broad spectrum digestive enzyme can not only help ensure you are properly digesting the food you take in throughout life, but also help ensure you are able absorb and utilize the valuable vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients these foods contain!
My Complete Enzymes are perfect for anyone who:
- Wants the very best digestive enzyme available that is equipped to break down a broad spectrum of foods, and assist with optimal absorption and utilization of micronutrients
- Has or is concerned about food sensitivities
- Is looking for a way to manage accidental gluten exposure and cross contamination
- Wants to support their inflammatory response, immune system, and digestive health
- Is looking for a digestive enzyme with no bovine or porcine based enzymes, glandulars, or gelatin
Suggested Use: Take two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
Contents: 120 Capsules
Warning: Individuals with known egg white allergy should consult their physician before using this product.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: gluten, dairy, corn, soy, nuts, ingredients derived from animals, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), and artificial preservatives.