Autoimmune Solution Program
Already purchased this program? Login to see your program content.
The Autoimmune Solution Program Offers:
- Specially designed program for those diagnosed with autoimmunity
- 100% online learning with lifetime access
- 25 trainings, checklists and downloadable guides
- Weekly emails to keep you on track
- How to eliminate toxins from every part of your home
- Recommended Reading to learn more about each topic
- Plans for how to get restful sleep and have more energy
- Symptom Tracker to gauge your progress
- LLLaura L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoArthritis relief
In just the first 2 days of removing gluten from my diet, I could feel a tremedous relief from the arthritis pain in my thumb joints! It was enough to convince me that this needed to be a permanent life change, not just a temporary diet!
- WOWendy O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThorough and Life Changing
I thought I was knowledgeable about health and nutrition but I have been learning so much with this program. I'm naturally resetting my body and eating fantastic meals I'm cooking at home. I strongly recommend this program to anyone with an autoimmune issue.
- PDPeggy D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAutoimmune Solution Program
I have only just started but I am getting the support I needed to start on this journey. My joints have been so painful. But with only 3 days so far on the diet I am feeling relief! I can’t wait to continue the journey to health.
- NSNedra S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoIt’s working
I started the program 3 weeks ago. I already feel better, have more energy, and my eczema shows some improvement.
- TLTammy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoOverall good program
So far it has been so easy to follow this program. The hardest was giving up coffee. I don’t have all the recommended supplements yet and I think that’s why I feel so tired in the afternoons after lunch. Having a hard time waking up in morning so I know I need to purchase the rest of them to support my body. Happy to notice I seem to have a better reach through my shoulders, not so much stiffness there. But still working on trigger fingers.