THE MYERS WAY® COLLAGEN PROTEIN:
- Supports a healthy gut lining and normal intestinal permeability
- Promotes vibrant hair, skin, and nails
- Helps maintain healthy bones and joints
- Keto friendly and paleo approved
- Promotes optimal lean muscle mass
- Hydrolyzed for enhanced absorption and easier mixing
- Is tasteless and mixes easily into any hot or cold beverage
- KHKaryn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoUsed during cancer treatment
A little over a year ago I was diagnosed with stage 1A breast cancer. With chemotherapy, as many know, there are lots of negative side effects…including hair loss and skin and nail degradation. I began taking the collagen protein before treatment began, during, and after completing treatment. Although it did not stop the loss of hair, it has helped tremendously in the restoration of healthy hair growth and helped maintain healthy skin. This will continue to be a long term part of my self-care/health routine!
- DDDawn Di L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoCollagen for health
Love how easily it dissolves even in yogurt
- ABAlexandra B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoDaily Collagen
So easy to put a scoop into a cup of tea or coffee or add to a smoothie. Its does not change the flavor at all!
- HCHelen C.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars4 weeks agocollagen protein
I am sure the quality is very good and I will keep buying it for that reason. But even though you say there is no taste, that's not true. It tastes terrible and makes anything I put it in terrible. So I just put it in a tea that I don't like anyway and gulp it down. But you shouldn't say it has no taste, because it does.
- MSMimi S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoCollagen great skin
Love your Collagen boy clumpy and taste smooth in any drink.