Hashimoto's Support Kit
Save 15% Today with a kit!
The Hashimoto's Support Kit:
- Is tailor made for my patients with thyroid dysfunction, including Hashimoto’s disease
- Offers high levels of key nutrients for general wellness and detoxification
- Includes optimal Selenium, Zinc, and Iodine levels to support thyroid health
- Has B Vitamins in their activated forms to promote cardiovascular and neurological health, and optimize detoxification and methylation
- Promotes a more balanced physical and emotional stress response
- Contains the micronutrient building blocks of adrenal hormones and supports optimal adrenal gland health
- MGMelissa G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoHashimotos support ❤️
A few days in I notice a pretty big difference in my energy level. Been sleeping better , which is my hugh for myself. Honestly stopped my other monthly vitamins orders that I've been taking for over a year because I feel alot more better with this kit. Anyone who has hashi's, graves and/or thyroid issues understand the real struggle with sleeping issues and the full time tiredness. So when you find something that helps it's pretty exciting!
- CACathy A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDefinitely works!
This has helped my Hashimoto’s symptoms. The symptoms are lessened and I feel better! Still have some days that aren’t great, but I’m definitely improving! Thank you!
- KCKristin C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoHashimoto Sufferer
Great quality and really helps give me energy and manage stress.
- RRRebecca R R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMy review
All the women in my family have thyroid issues. After I read Dr. Myers articles, I decided to try the Hashimoto’s support kit. I could tell such a difference right away. It made such a difference in how I felt, I have it automatically delivered every month! Thank you for a great product!
- LLisaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoProven Results
For two years my thyroid numbers were significantly out of normal range. I tried other vitamins, supplements, and diet changes. While I did see an improvement in my bloodwork from diet changes, I never reached normal thyroid levels until taking these vitamins. I'm so happy I didn't opt for prescription medication.