- A powerful blend of potent plant based enzymes; entirely free of herbal ingredients
- Formulated specifically to support microbe balance in the GI tract
- Not harmful to healthy probiotic flora
- Recommended daily serving size is four easy-to-swallow capsules
- Creates an inhospitable environment for yeast overgrowth in the gut
- KLKathleen Le B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWorks
I am taking the Candifense and Caprylic Acid together to treat toenail fungus I’ve had for years. It was on both sides of my large toes. Now that I’ve been taking it consistently, I can see that the areas are getting smaller and the toenails are looking normal. Thank you!
- IPIitanyia P.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThanks, Dr. Myers.
I have cut out my other supplements and just take my medications and these for candida and digestive efficiency.
- PPaul4 months agoRated 2 out of 5 stars2 Stars
To expensive! There’s much cheaper alternatives available. Shipping cross border is ridiculously expensive with all the duties and customs and taxes.
- PMPeggy M.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCandifense
I find candifense help my resistant yeast stay at bay. I tend to be prone to yeast and while I work on the underlying reasons for that Candifense has been helpful.AMAmy Myers MD4 months ago
Miss Peggy, thank you so much for your review of the Candifense! We hope that this supplement continues to support your health goals!
- SDSylvia D.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI’m grateful for you making these enzymes available. I think they are working to improve my health.
I am pleased with Candifense. I think it is helping me reclaim my health.