- Creates an inhospitable environment for opportunistic yeast that are out of balance
- Contains calcium and potassium caprylates to act as buffers to allow caprylic acid to survive the digestive processes and reach the colon
- Is able to penetrate intestinal mucosal cells to exert its effects
- Comes in easy to swallow capsules
- Promotes a favorable environment for beneficial intestinal flora
- CEchrista e.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 4 out of 5 starsCandida Control
Found Caprylic Acid helpful for my chronic Candidiasis. Just question what it does to my pH balance. Now that Fermented Foods and the Microbiome healing are part of my Regime, it is less of an issue, and hopefully soon a thing of the past.AMAmy Myers MD2 weeks ago
Thank you Christa for your recent review of our Caprylic Acid and feedback to your response when adding this supplement to your routine!
We hope that it continues to provide support for your health goals and we will send a separate email to your email address on file for some additional support!
- SBShelley B.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat purchase
Think her products are wonderful!
- KLKathleen Le B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWorks
I use it with the Candifense for toenail fungus and it’s helping. Thanks!
- IPIitanyia P.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMakes me healthier from the inside out...
So far, I have seen a marked improvement in my skin and in my digestion. I haven't had any blood panels done to see it from that perspective, but I have seen visual and physical improvements.
I just don't know if I should cut back or make this a routine part of my life.
I really am glad I chanced on Dr. Myers and her supplements.
- LLance3 months agoRated 2 out of 5 stars2 Stars
Caused a lot of diarrhea and didn’t stop after many days using it. Discontinued and felt much better. I wouldn’t use this again. I don’t know that it helped or didn’t help improve my gut as I didn’t feel any different