Chicken Bone Broth Collagen
CHICKEN BONE BROTH COLLAGEN:
- Delicious savory chicken soup flavor
- Type II collagen supports healthy joints and cartilage
- Supports a healthy gut lining and normal intestinal permeability
- Promotes vibrant hair, skin, and nails
- Helps maintain healthy bones and joints
- Keto friendly and Paleo approved
- Supports fat burning by encouraging healthy lean muscle mass
- CDCherry D.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars6 days agoDon't recommend.
I think its disgusting I still have it not able to drink it do to the taste.
- YLYon L.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoDoes not taste good at all
The recipe has clearly been changed. When it used to arrive in a plastic tub, there was a lot more depth in the flavor and actually tasted like chicken as the label stated. The current product which is packaged in a bag has no chicken flavor. It tastes quite flat w a bitter aftertaste. Highly likely that I will NOT be ordering again. I'm currently looking at other options.
- SKSally K.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoSallyknox
Don’t really like it but I add it to my chicken soup brothAMAmy Myers MD1 month ago
Thank you Sally for your recent review and we are sorry to hear that you are not really enjoying our Chicken Bone Broth Collagen Powder. We will reach out to the email on file for your order and offer additional support.
- NBNancy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoI am getting used to it
At first I thought I didn't like it as well as the beef. But I like having different things around that I drink hot in the evenings, so I reordered. It seems different from the last time, but I don't really mind it. It is more clear and darker in color. It seems less salty. A bit of bitterness in the aftertaste. (Am I crazy? Getting it mixed up with something else?) I like to have collagen and bone broth in the house, so I would buy it again. I have not yet tried making soup with it.AMAmy Myers MD1 month ago
Thank you for your review of our Chicken Bone Broth Collagen powder! We are glad to hear that you are still using this supplement though, they can vary from batch to batch and we will reach out to you using the email on file to provide further support! Thanks again and we hope that you continue to enjoy this supplement in your routine!
- EFElizabeth F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agogreat taste
I love the taste of this and love that it is doing good things for my body. I also like to mix it in with some foods I am building as a saute ingredient, great compliment to my lemon chicken with rice noodles!