- Offers a powerful blend of botanical extracts, minerals, and fatty acids
- Formulated specifically to support microbe balance in the GI tract
- Helps balance gut bacteria as well as other unfriendly gut microorganisms; one of the first steps in managing a "leaky gut"
- Creates a favorable environment for beneficial probiotics in the gut
- Is free of nightshades; no cayenne or black pepper extract
- JDJill D.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars13 minutes agoSupplements
The naturopath took me off microb clear and put me on something else.AMAmy Myers MD10 seconds ago
Thank you for your review and comments. We would like to see if we can offer any further assistance today. Please look for a separate email so we can connect and we look forward to hearing from you!
- RSRosemary S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoHelping
I do believe this is helping. I am conflicted about ordering again because of the cost.
- KJKaren J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHelps me so much-Microb-Clear
Great product for Candida in the gut but after 5 years you would think I could find a doctor that would eradicate itAMAmy Myers MD1 month ago
Thank you for sharing this review and feedback! We're pleased to hear that this product is helping you with your Candida.
- CKCathy K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFeeling better
I have abdominal pain. I started feeling better right away after starting Microb-Clear.
- HHeatherVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSubstantial Improvements by Day 3
I wish I had found this two years ago. After just 3 days I’m seeing huge improvements in my gut/digestion, bowels, constipation and bloating. I even have less tension in my body, especially my abdomen. Almost like a muscle knot has been released by a massage. I didn’t even realize the SIBO and effects were causing me to hold tension - probably from years of just being used to it.
I’m taking mine about 20 minutes before breakfast. I’m not planning to change this given that it seems to be working so quickly. I do wonder if taking it before bed would be even better but for now I’m going to stay with the morning.
I have taken so many other probiotics with no effect or in some cases additional bloating, constipation and fatigue - all recommended under the care of Registered Dietitians I was paying out of pocket. This one showed up in my Instagram feed and the article was compelling. I’m so glad it did!AMAmy Myers MD2 months ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and story with us. We're so glad to hear that this product has helped you see huge improvements in your life. We're also happy you found that Instagram feed and article!