- 100% USDA Certified Organic
- Rich in the superfoods and phytonutrients that are missing in our modern diets
- Spirulina and chlorella are among the richest nutrient sources on the planet
- Alkaline greens support detoxification and deliver a boost of antioxidants
- Includes Peruvian maca root for optimal mental clarity and vitality & hormonal health
- Ashwagandha promotes ideal immune function and encourages stress relief
- Infused with turmeric and ginger to support inflammation balance
- MGMarcela G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoOrganic greens
I love this product! It’s one of my favorite and a must have! It’s has helped me with my digestion and I can really feel the difference in my energy. I add it to my water or in a smoothie with almond milk. It’s been a life changer. Thank you.
- JRJanet R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoOrganic Greens
These are my go to in the morning or on the go when I do not have time for a smoothie and clean up. I find it tasty with the hint of cocoa. I like it with a bit of lime juice. The stevia balances it out well.
- SGStacie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGood flavor!
I enjoy the flavor of these greens. It is not overly sweet and it mixes nicely in my daily smoothies. Also greatly appreciate that it is organic!
- MMandyI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars2 months agoExtreme Elimination
After an hour I got severe diarrhea. I have Hashimotos. I really love Amy Myer’s supplements but this one cleaned out my pipes uncomfortably. I didn’t like the taste either.AMAmy Myers MD2 months ago
I sincerely do apologize that this happened to you. I will follow up with an email to further assist you.
- BRBeth R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoorganic greens
This taste great! I add collagen protein, water and ice. It's a great breakfast drink.