Rest and Restore™
Rest and Restore™:
- Supports a healthy night’s sleep
- Helps maintain a regular sleep cycle
- Formulated with Pharma GABA® to promote a profound sense of physical relaxation
- Magnesium glycinate supports relaxed muscles and deeper, more restful sleep
- L-Theanine promotes an alpha brainwave pattern associated with meditation and rest
- Excellent for daytime use to support a calm and relaxed mood
- JPJodee P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5 days agostill waiting
I haven't really noticed much difference.AMAmy Myers MD11 seconds ago
We thank you for your feedback. We understand that results can and will vary.
- SMSandra M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRest and Restore
Good product. It's working. However, I've noticed recently instead of 1 tablet to keep me asleep through the night, I'm taking 2 tablets. Otherwise, I'm up at 4:00 am.AMAmy Myers MD1 month ago
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that it helps keep you asleep!
- SVStacy v.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood night sleep
This has been working good for me this was 2nd bottle.AMAmy Myers MD1 month ago
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're so glad that it has been working for you and that it's your 2nd container!
- DPDawn P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoRest and Restore Review
I have ME/CFS as well as Fibromyalgia and a few other issues. The Rest and Restore helped some, but, not enough.
- CMCali Mama 😎.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoRest & Restore is Anti-Anxiety 😁
I purchased Rest and Restore to help me sleep but what I discovered is that it curbs my anxiety. If anxiety is keeping me awake this helps get to sleep. But I love the anti-anxiety affect no matter what. GABA has a 3 hour half life no matter how much you take. What I found is if I take one before bed and then one when I get up to pee in the night, then I sleep like a champ!! My only complaint, and it’s probably my own chemistry, is that it sometimes makes my tummy feel a little uncomfortable. So I take with a rice cracker and it’s all good. Not sure what’s up with that.
Evening anxiety? I highly recommend Rest and Restore.