- Supports optimal function of all 6 major synovial joints including knees, shoulders, and hips†
- Helps alleviate joint discomfort due to exercise or overuse†
- Promotes joint mobility and flexibility†
- Facilitates a healthy inflammatory response†
- Lubricates joints, promoting comfort and range of motion†
- DSDeborah S.Verified Buyer13 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDeborah S.
Great product. I had a left TKR and doctor says I need to replace the right knee. Since taking Synocomplete the pain in that knee has significantly diminished!
- NDNorma D.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsJoints
Take it for joints as I have Arthritis.
- NWNancy W.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAdding to my Supplement protocol
I am happy with the quality of all Amy Meyers products. This is the first time I have tried the SynoComplete and I will be adding it to my supplement protocol.
- IPIrina P.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 1 out of 5 starsdisappointed
I have Hashimoto disease. When I felt sensitivity in my knees I ordered Synocomplete. A month later my TSH and antibodies went up. A LOT! I had to increase Levothyroxine dose. Today I found out that Glucosamine and Chondroitin contain iodine and were not supposed to be taken by patients with hypothyroidism. I trusted this website as Dr. Myers is specializes in thyroid treatment. DisappointedAMAmy Myers MD5 months ago
Hello Irina, we have reached out to you separately using your email address on file to help you further regarding your individual concerns with this supplement.
- AAmanda10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
It seems to help my joints from being stiff.