The Myers Way® Paleo Protein - Double Chocolate
*Packaging may vary
THE MYERS WAY® PALEO PROTEIN DOUBLE CHOCOLATE:
- Gluten, dairy, and sugar free
- Sourced from non-GMO, hormone and antibiotic free, grass-fed beef
- 21 grams of high quality collagen protein per serving
- Featuring essential and collagen specific amino acids
- Hydrolyzed for enhanced absorption and easier mixing
- AIP Friendly, Keto friendly and Paleo approved
- SMShaun M.Verified Buyer13 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTasty and quality ingredients
This is the highest quality protein powder I have found. I get no inflammation, bloating or digestive issues with the HydroBeef bovine protein in this powder. This tastes good and mixes easily in a hand shaker.
- RBRobin B.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat taste!
Very tasty protein powder!
- MLMargaret L.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 1 out of 5 starsWay too sweet
I really wanted to love the Paleo protein shakes. I purchased a chocolate and vanilla. Unfortunately, they are sickeningly sweet. Why? It is so unnecessary. I tried putting things in it to temper the sweetness, but it really doesn't work. These would be great if you took out the Stevia. Let me know if you make an unsweetened version. Very expensive for something I really dislike.
- SKSally K.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsReview of protein shake
I am glad I can drink something very healthy for me without the gluten and other things I need to avoid for guy health
- CMCelia M.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 2 out of 5 starsThe protein is good, but I'm disappointed with the cancer associated chemical exposure
I like the protein powder and it blends easily in water, and has a good taste. BUT I just saw on the bag the Prop 65 CA warning, which means that either the product processing or the packaging has chemicals known to "cause cancer, or birth defects and other reproductive harm, or both." For a doctor who focuses on holistic health, for the price point of this protein powder, it's super disappointing that I'm exposing myself to unsavory chemicals. I did not see the same warning stickers for my other paleo / high quality protein products btw (Paleo Valley and Ancient Nutrition).
Do better, please.