The Myers Way® Paleo Protein Vanilla Bean
*Packaging may vary
THE MYERS WAY® PALEO PROTEIN VANILLA BEAN:
- Gluten, dairy, and sugar free
- Sourced from non-GMO, hormone and antibiotic free, grass-fed beef
- Rich in high quality protein - 21 grams per serving
- An excellent source of essential and collagen specific amino acids
- All the benefits of bone broth without the hassle
- Custom formulated By Dr. Myers
- AIP/Autoimmune Friendly, Keto friendly and Paleo approved
- JJamieVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 starsYesterdayPerfect Protein Ruined!
I am highly disappointed in the formula change of Paleo Protein. I have used this product daily (for about 4 years) and had to look for a replacement. I gave the new version a 20 day try and still could not get accustomed to the taste. Much more artificial vanilla flavor than the original. Also I feel like my digestion was off due to the inulin that has been added and I am just reintroducing FODMAPs. I also question the change to collagen as the main ingredient. The blending has improved (not as much clumping), but unfortunately that does not outweigh the other cons. Please bring back the original formula!
- AAmyVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 week agoDo not like new formula
I loved the old protein powder formula but really dislike the new protein powder. The taste, texture, and everything about it is different, and to me, it just doesn't taste good. I canceled my subscription - so disappointing.
- RBRenee B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoreview on Paleo Protein Vanilla Bean
The flavor is very good. However it isn't very filling and I wish there was more protein in it.
- JJessicaVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 week agoDevastated by formula change
To say the formula change for this product is disappointing would be an understatement…I am devastated. Not only does it taste too sweet and artificial, but there was a change from beef protein isolate to collagen protein which isn’t the same. If I wanted collagen powder I would have ordered it. This is not as creamy in my tea lattes/smoothies and it isn’t as substantial or satisfying. The flavor is also completely different. What a letdown. I looked forward to using this everyday and sadly I am starting the search for an alternative brand. Please bring back the old formula, I have recommended it many times over. I gave one star because no stars was not an option.
- LLisaVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoQuality Control issues
Not loving the bag/pouch packaging, it doesn’t seal well, the plastic container was much better and kept moisture out. The scoop that was different between the packaging. The color and smell of the exact same product were completely different. I called in and asked questions and all these issues were blamed on the supply chain. This is very frustrating as it’s an expensive product. Hopefully these issues are resolved soon.