Vitamin D3/K2 Liquid
VITAMIN D3/K2 LIQUID:
- 1000i.u of super bioavailable Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) per drop
- 10mcg of Vitamin K2 as MK7 (menaquinone-7) per drop
- Easy to take liquid form
- Supports strong, healthy, and flexible bones
- Discourages calcium buildup in arteries and soft tissue
- Approx. 4 Month Supply
- SKSandra K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoVitamin D3/K2 Liquid - My review
I've been using it regularly. This is my second bottle! My bloodwork indicates that it is easily absorbed & working! I like the liquid better since I can control the amount of drops I take! K2 helps also with delivery etc. This is a great product!
- MMMarcie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoFeeling better
I have definitely had improvement and will Re order.
- RKRoberta K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat supplement
After conquering an autoimmune disease, I’ve learned how important Vitamin D3 is. A thank you to Dr Meyers for providing the education on why taking Vitamin K2 is important to take when taking Vitamin D3. The education she provides allows us to take charge of our health. I love the liquid as it makes taking it easy! Dr Myers you are a blessing to many people.
Thank you 😊
- SJSusan J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars6 months agoJury is still out
I was previously taking the caplets and haven't gotten used to the drops. I feel I'm in a learning curve with these. All I know is Dr Myers products are the best and the only supplements I use!
- CBCathy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars7 months agoNeeds dropper
I think this is a top-notch product, however, I wish it came with an eye$dropper top instead of plain screw-on lid. I use a few drops under my tongue, as directed by my MD.