Amy Myers MD Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Amy Myers MD Rewards Program (“Rewards Program”). Members of the Rewards Program will earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities on www.amymyersmd.com and store.amymyersmd.com (collectively, the “Site”) that are redeemable for certain rewards and benefits on our Site.
- Eligibility. In order to be eligible for the Rewards Program, you must create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to create an account; if you are under 18, you may create an account only with involvement and permission of a parent or guardian. Only one account is permitted per person. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their points and will be unsubscribed from the Rewards Program. If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You will be responsible for all purchases made and anything else that occurs through your account. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein; to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or its contents resulting from such access or use.
- How To Enroll. (a) Create an account: Visit https://store.amymyersmd.com/pages/rewards and become a member of the Rewards Program. Click here to be taken directly to the registration page. You will be asked for your first and last name, your email address, and a password. Once you have submitted the requisite information, you will be sent an email to the address you listed confirming your membership.
- How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep your personal information on your account up-to-date. To do so, click on the "My Account" section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your dashboard you can access your account information; review your current and past orders; change your profile; manage your subscriptions and applications; access your previous purchases; and see your Rewards Program VIP tier and points.
- How to Cancel Your Membership. You may cancel account at any time. To cancel your account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “cancel membership” in the subject line. The email must come from the account currently listed on our servers as being associated with your Rewards Program account. If you no longer have access to that email address, please email our customer success team and we will verify your status and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you are no longer a Member and any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. Points have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site as provided herein.
- EARNING POINTS
- Points for Purchases on our Site. Members can earn points by purchasing products on our Site. As a Member, you will earn 5 points for every $1 you spend on qualifying purchases. To receive points for your online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed in to the site by looking in the upper right corner of the site. You will not earn points for shipping fees, purchases made with gift certificates, or orders containing items to be auto-shipped. If a gift card is redeemed, points will be awarded to the Member for the subtotal after any gift card values.
- Earning Rate. Points are based on your order subtotal after any discounts. Points are rounded up to the nearest whole number. For example, if you spend $9.99, you will receive 50 points.
- Other Ways to Earn Points. There are several other ways to earn points, either on a one-time basis for certain actions or multiple times for other actions as follows:
You are eligible to receive the following points one time for the following actions:
- Sign up for an Account: 500 points (Members who created an account prior to the Rewards Program launch date are not eligible)
- Like us on Facebook: 100 points
- Share us on Facebook: 50 points
- Follow us on Instagram: 100 points
You are eligible to receive the following points multiple times for the following actions:
- Making Purchases: 5 points per $1 spent
- Birthday: 500 points
- Product Review: 100 points
- Refer a Friend: 1000 points (Points will awarded to your account if the referred friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying purchase)
- Addition of Points to Account. Points will generally show up immediately in your account. Points for orders will show up after the order ships.
- Exclusions. Members earn points only on the purchase price of qualifying online products. Calculation of points excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges and taxes. Points will not be earned on any order that contains an item selected to be auto-shipped, including the auto-shipped item and all other items in that order. Points will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For example, if a product that is normally $50 is on sale for $25, a Member will only earn points on the purchase price of $25. Purchases of gift cards, redemption of coupons, and any type of price adjustments, including returns, are not eligible for points. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product and pay a portion of the retail price after the point's redemption, you will receive points only on the leftover retail amount you pay, and not on any value attributed to the point you used. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product in an amount equal to the full price of the product, you will not earn any points. All purchases made by a Member prior to such Member joining the Rewards Program or without a Member being logged onto the Site are not eligible for points.
- Returns/Order Cancellations. Points earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, cancellation, declined credit card or gift card will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction. Points cannot be reapplied back to your account for any reason on a returned order. If a return/cancellation will cause your account to have a negative point balance, you will not begin earning points again until your points balance is returned to zero.
- Bonus Point Promotions. From time to time, COMPANY may run certain bonus point promotions. Under bonus point promotions, Members can earn additional or "bonus points" in connection with the purchase of certain online products. When you purchase these specially marked products, or make the purchase during a bonus points time period, you will earn bonus points on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus point promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time in our sole discretion. Bonus point offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Non-purchase Options for Earning Points. You may also earn additional points on non-purchase activities. From time to time, COMPANY may offer you the chance to win various prizes or earn points for entering into promotions. For giveaway promotions, there is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR TO WIN. Rules and restrictions will apply to such promotions and may be found on the entry page of any promotion.
- Referring a friend. Email a friend a $10 off coupon by clicking the “ Rewards” button in the lower area of any page on https://www.store.amymyersmd.com then scrolling to “ Empower Your Friends”. Copy your unique referral link and send it directly to a friend or click the Twitter, Facebook, or Email buttons below your link to share. The friend must not have made a purchase with Amy Myers MD before (if your referral has shopped with us before the referral link will be automatically voided by the system). A referral link will be sent to your friend with a $10 off coupon. Points will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying first-time purchase on the Site. 1,000 points will be applied to your account if stipulations are met. Your referred friend will receive a $10 off coupon, 500 points for signing up to the Rewards Program and points from their first purchase made while signed into their account.
- REDEEMING POINTS
- How To Use Your Points. Points must be used in increments outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Points may only be used online on our Site. Members can use their points to reduce the purchase price of a product or to receive a product for free based on the following scale:
In addition, points unlock VIP tiers. The Rewards Program has three VIP tiers: Optimal, Premium and Ultra. All Members enter the Rewards Program at the Optimal tier. Premium Members must earn 2500 points in a rolling 365-day period. Ultra Members must earn 5000 points in a rolling 365-day period. Premium Members receive an additional 5% savings on store-wide sales1 and Ultra Members receive a Quarterly Live Video Q&A with Dr. Myers in addition to the additional 5% savings on store-wide sales.
- 500 points = $5 off
- 1000 points = $10 off
- 1500 points = free pair of amber glasses
- 2500 points = $25 off (orders of $100 or more, excluding shipping and taxes)
- Points can only be redeemed in any combination of the point and increment amounts set forth above. Redemption of points towards purchases of products is subject to product availability. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return.
- Gift cards. Once available, points cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards. Gift card redemption is not eligible for points.
- To Redeem your Points. Before you begin shopping with us, sign into your account. Select “Redeem Points” from the VIP pop up. You will be issued a custom code that you can copy and paste into the discount bar during check out (please note: only one code can be used). Your total payment amount will be discounted by the amount of points you allocate to the purchase. Note that points may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. Shipping fees are your responsibility and points may not be used to discount these additional charges.
- Exclusions. Only one account per person. Only one discount code can be redeemed per transaction. Rewards redemption codes may not be combined with any other discount codes. Points may not be transferred or gifted. Points cannot be used on past purchases. Points accumulated on different accounts by different members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed points cannot be retroactively applied to any past order or receive a price adjustment on any order where redeemed points were not applied. Points have no cash value outside of the Site and are available only to members in good standing.
- Points Expiration and Time Lapses. Points expire 365 days after they are awarded.
- By creating an account on our Site and joining the Rewards Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms and conditions that may be associated with the Rewards Program or our Site. COMPANY reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Rewards Program, your account, the redemption of points or any aspect of the Program, including without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. COMPANY may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about these Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's point balance, as reflected in our records, shall be deemed correct. COMPANY reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Member's account based on our internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and COMPANY’s internal records, COMPANY’s internal records will control. COMPANY assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer points earned or granted under the Rewards Program is strictly limited. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving points and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by COMPANY. The points balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. COMPANY may revoke any Member's membership in the Rewards Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Rewards Program or fails to follow these Terms and Conditions. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Rewards Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other COMPANY program, present or future. Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of these Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of COMPANY. For more information or other questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at COMPANY’s sole discretion at any time and without notice to Members. Upon Member’s at-will termination of their COMPANY registered account, or if a Member is termination for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of the Site, all points will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable. COMPANY will make reasonable efforts to award points as outlined above to all registered and qualifying Members, but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
- Points are nontransferable, nonredeemable for cash, nonrefundable and not valid outside of the Site. Purchases made outside the Site are not valid for point accrual (this includes, but is not limited to, Amazon purchases).
- Employees of COMPANY are not eligible to participate in the Rewards Program.