Bone Health Kit
Save 15% Today with a kit!
The Bone Health Kit:
- Comprehensive bone health supplement to support healthy bone growth, strength, flexibility & bone mineral density
- Helps maintain joint flexibility and range of movement
- Vitamin D3, as bioidentical cholecalciferol, and magnesium enhances calcium’s absorption and utilization
- Formulated with Vitamins K1 & K2 to support calcium’s efficient delivery into bone mineral matrix for unparalleled bone support in a bone health supplement
- Type I marine collagen from wild-caught Canadian, pristine cold water fish
- Premium USA collagen types V & X from cage-free eggshell membrane
- Type III collagen from grass-fed, antibiotic-free cattle
- Type II collagen from cage-free hens
- HOHEATHER O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHigh quality supplement - strongly recommend
I am so thankful for this. I have a ton of vitamins I have to take and adding this powder to my daily protein drink, or chai tea, is easy and flavorless. I had spinal fusion that failed (0% fused) and had to have another just a year later so I started using this product one month after my surgery and my surgeon is amazed - I'm already 50% fused only 3 months later & 2 months of using this product. With celiac, and lactose intolerance, along with many food allergies I am SO thankful that this product is safe for me and it is helping my recovery so much. It can take a year for a fusion to be complete so I'm well ahead of schedule. Thank you so much Amy for your products and commitment to quality ingredients that avoid cross-contamination!!!! I recommend your products to everyone.
- RKRoberta K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBone Health Kit
I’m pleased with bone health kit. As a seasoned female it’s a struggle to prevent bone loss.
- SHSarah H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agobone health kit -
I just started this and love everything except for the design of the collagen container! What designer thought it was a good idea to have a tall, skinny container?? The other collagen has a shorter, wider design that allows you to scoop out the collagen with ease.
- FMFrances M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoJust in time
I believe these supplements are great bone support and are strengthening my skin as well!
- NBNellie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBone Health kit
I am excited and hopeful for this product to make changes in my bone scan next year. Recently all my labs of calcium, magnesium, potassium and k are finally at a good solid range! I highly recommend this product with no reservations what so ever. It has offered an easier and more balanced way to supplement than trying to take these supplements individually. Awesome!