Hashimoto's Support Plus Kit
Save 15% Today with a kit!
Hashimoto's Support Plus Kit:
- Is tailor made for my patients with thyroid dysfunction, including Hashimoto’s disease
- Offers high levels of key nutrients for general wellness and detoxification
- Includes optimal Selenium, Zinc, and Iodine levels to support thyroid health
- Has B Vitamins in their activated forms to promote cardiovascular and neurological health, and optimize detoxification and methylation
- Promotes optimal cortisol levels and a more balanced physical and emotional stress response
- Contains the micronutrient building blocks of adrenal hormones and supports optimal adrenal gland health
- KEKelly E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoJust what I needed
I have been looking for something like this for 13 years. I have read so many articles and health journals about what my body needs with Hashimoto's and putting all of the pieces together was too much. Having a “kit” I can purchase is what I was looking for. I am beyond excited about keeping this protocol.
- MBMelissa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars7 months agoWould buy again
Good formula mix for the thyroid.
- NBNiki B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoThis is a lifesaver!
These products have helped my anxiety and insomnia tremendously! The Adrenal Support and ZenAdapt along with my prescription medicine have been a gamechanger! I'm hoping to eventually phase out of the prescription altogether, but until then this combo is making my daily life and mental well-being so much more manageable. Also, the multivitamin is an added (and needed) bonus for my daily routine. 2 Thumbs up on this kit!!!
- SHSarah H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars8 months agoThyroid support
I’ll soon be seeing my physician for an annual checkup. I’m anxious to see how my added supplements are affecting my overall health.
- WCWendy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoDoing Great!
Going into my second of week of use and seeing some progress. Will continue to use.