METHYLATION SUPPORT® :
- Supports healthy methylation status in the liver
- Optimizes adrenal function
- Assists the body in handling physical, mental, and emotional stress
- Offers methylated and coenzyme form B vitamins for optimum bioavailability
- Helps balance MTHFR genetic deficiencies
- Supports vibrant energy production
- 2 Month Supply
- CACarol Ann T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoMethylation Gene
It works Good job for people with this problem has to be good even if you don't know you have a mathylation problem
- KVKAREN V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoConvenient
Can’t really tell, but I appreciate the all in one. Not having to take multiple tablets
- JKJeanine K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoI notice the difference
I love this B complex supplement. I have no issues with tasting the supplement after hours of taking it like I did with other B complex supplements. I am not sure if this alone is doing it, but I feel I have more energy and overall better. I trust Dr. Meyers' supplements and this one has proven to work well for me. I suffer from Hashimoto's thyroiditis and recently found out I have MTHFR mutation. I have been taking B vitamins for decades and feel I need them daily.
- MJMelissa J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoSo great for thyroid problems.
This is a staple supplement for me as someone who has hashimotos.
- MJMelissa J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoIf you have b12 issues BUY THIS.
If you have trouble with b12 buy this, it works better then injections.