- 100% USDA Certified Organic
- Rich in the superfoods and phytonutrients that are missing in our modern diets
- Spirulina and chlorella are among the richest nutrient sources on the planet
- Alkaline greens support detoxification and deliver a boost of antioxidants
- Includes Peruvian maca root for optimal mental clarity and vitality & hormonal health
- Ashwagandha promotes ideal immune function and encourages stress relief
- Infused with turmeric and ginger to support inflammation balance
- LPLinda P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove it!
I am still on my first bag of organic greens I will probably subscribe to them in the future. I live in a small mountain resort town and organic vegetables and fruit are not readily available especially in the winter season. I mix them with water. They dissolve fairly well and are not too bad tasting. I like the fact that I don’t have to clean vegetables cut them out and prepare them for cooking. In the long run they are even cheaper. I trust the quality of Dr. Myers products, so I am grateful she has made them available.AMAmy Myers MD13 seconds ago
Thank you so much Linda for your review of our Organic Greens!
We are so glad to hear that you are benefitting from this supplement hand we hope it continues to provide support for your health goals!
Thank you again for sharing your comments with us as we greatly appreciate it!
- JFJeff F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat product
I liked the content and taste of this product over many others I have tried.
- JPJulie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoOrganic Greens
I like the fact that when I use the Organic Greens in my smoothies, it has a good and smooth taste.AMAmy Myers MD2 months ago
Thank you so much for your review and we are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the Organic Greens!
- CCecileyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoTastes good, no added junk
I was thinking of buying greens for a long time for days I felt like I wasn’t consuming enough veggies. I was glad when I saw Amy Myers had some. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste, it’s not a wonderful taste haha but it is way easier to get down than I thought it would. It’s so hard to find any kind of supplements that don’t have any junk added to it so I’m glad I was able to purchase from here! Only have 4 stars because of the price, I can’t afford to take it every day :( but I understand quality ingredients are expensive.
- GVGeri V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat
Was looking for a way to get my greens without allergens or harmful ingredients. Quality and taste good too.