- 100% USDA Certified Organic
- Rich in the superfoods and phytonutrients that are missing in our modern diets
- Spirulina and chlorella are among the richest nutrient sources on the planet
- Alkaline greens support detoxification and deliver a boost of antioxidants
- Includes Peruvian maca root for optimal mental clarity and vitality & hormonal health
- Ashwagandha promotes ideal immune function and encourages stress relief
- Infused with turmeric and ginger to support inflammation balance
- JPJulie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoOrganic Greens
I like the fact that when I use the Organic Greens in my smoothies, it has a good and smooth taste.AMAmy Myers MD1 hour ago
Thank you so much for your review and we are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the Organic Greens!
- CCecileyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoTastes good, no added junk
I was thinking of buying greens for a long time for days I felt like I wasn’t consuming enough veggies. I was glad when I saw Amy Myers had some. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste, it’s not a wonderful taste haha but it is way easier to get down than I thought it would. It’s so hard to find any kind of supplements that don’t have any junk added to it so I’m glad I was able to purchase from here! Only have 4 stars because of the price, I can’t afford to take it every day :( but I understand quality ingredients are expensive.
- GVGeri V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat
Was looking for a way to get my greens without allergens or harmful ingredients. Quality and taste good too.
- MDMaria D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDaily Greens
I throw this powder into my daily smoothie. It hasn’t changed the smoothie taste much and I feel good about getting more greens in my diet.AMAmy Myers MD2 months ago
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you feel good taking this product.
- NBnancy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoOrganic greens
The new taste is refreshing and bit lighter than the original one, though I had no objections to the original taste.
I prefer the tub as opposed to the soft bag package. The zip closure does not work well and when you get near the bottom of the bag, you have to put your entire hand in the package. My finger nails get powder under them and my sleeve gets dirty.