SIBO Breakthrough® Kit
Save 15% Today with a kit!
The SIBO Breakthrough® Kit:
- Includes a powerful blend of herbal extracts and fatty acids
- Supports microbe balance in the GI tract
- Has supplements that discourage bacterial overgrowth
- Includes Primal Earth™ Probiotics that do not require refrigeration
- Supports optimal gut health as well as intestinal barrier and immune function
- AGAlan G.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars2nd use of SIBO protocol works again!
My second bout with sibo started a couple of months ago. I started on the SIBO breakthrough kit again a month ago, and now I am free of all symptoms again. This time I will stay permanently off gluten foods.
- CChrisVerified Buyer4 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGoing well!
I've been taking the supplements for 3 weeks now and I started feeling improvement on day 10. These have definitely helped me and I will continue to take them till gone. The bloating is pretty much gone, I am having some normal stools and still have some diarrhea, but it's not as bad.
- JSJessica St J.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat product
Better digestion after using SIBO breakthroughAMAmy Myers MD4 months ago
Thank you Jessica for your Review of our SIBO Breakthrough KIT!
We are so glad to hear these supplements are supportive towards your health goals and digestion!
- Mmaya5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I've suffered with abdominal bloating and pain for years.. been diagnosed with acute diverticulosis, had a sigmoidectomy from colorectal cancer Jun 2022. Followed a low Fodmap diet, gluten and dairy free.... ahhh you name it!
So, I bought the microb clear and pre-probiotics ... committed to a 3-4 week eating plan (of eliminating food categories listed above) so as to not feed the SIBO. .. and committed to 3 months of these supplements.
I'd have to say that I'm feeling the best in my gut than I have for years. I do believe they are working. I did get the antibiotic for SIBO, however, I chose to kill it naturally. Have that in my cabinet just in case.
It has been a good combo for me. I don't know how long I should keep taking it, though. Is there a limit that one should take natural antibiotics?
- PHPRUDENCE H.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsHealthy
The breakthrough kit for Sibo is helping me