SIBO Breakthrough Program
Save 15% Today!
Labels & Packaging
Product images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Your satisfaction is our goal and we strive to be accurate in everything we do. We reserve the right to change packaging, product images, and specifications at any time, without notice. We stand behind our products 100%. If you have any questions, please contact us at store@AmyMyersMD.com.
- AAlenaVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars4 days agoBEWARE - STEVIA AND TONS OF FIBER IN COCONUT MILK UPSET STOMACH
I am extremely disappointed in this product, and I am writing this to warn my fellow SIBO sufferers out there so that you can avoid the troubles I have had due to taking it.
1. I started with Antimicrob, but I did not see much improvement in several days while taking it and doing low carb diet, so I decided to take rifaximin anyway. Of course, it might be that I needed to take the antimicrob for the full 30 days to feel the difference, but still.
2. Protein powder: this is the part that bothers me most. The recipes for smoothies suggest mixing berries, an entire cup of coconut milk, and the paleo protein powder, but since I have trouble digesting berries, I lelf those out and also only used a third of a cup of coconut milk, just to be on the safe side. However, I somehow kept having diarrhoea every time I had the shake. I was getting so frustrated and disappointed, thinking that this whole combo of the antibiotic, low carb diet, small portion meals, and the antimicrob does not help. Then I just decided to look up stevia and found that stevia " interrupts the migrating motor complex and shouldn’t be consumed by SIBO patients." Let me tell you that this product has A LOT OF stevia in it.
Moreover, I found that "Due to high dietary fiber, coconut milk can cause digestive troubles like an upset stomach in some people. Normally unsweetened coconut milk carries 14-18% of our daily dietary fiber intake. This sudden increment may cause nausea, bloating, diarrhea or gas, if…AMAmy Myers MD4 days ago
We are so glad to hear that you tried this program and we want to address any concerns you have regarding your purchase. We will be reaching out to you separately via your email address to help assist you further. Thank you for your review and we look forward to connecting with you!
- LHLisa H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAll Healed Up!
This program is very easy to understand and follow. Within a few days, my gripping abdominal pain was subsiding and then gone. The program materials explained exactly what was wrong, how I got into this situation, and finally how to get healed and stay healed. The program included weekly communication from Dr. Myers as well as bonus materials that are very helpful. She gave encouragement along the way as well as tips to know what to expect as you move through the program. A couple times I had to call her support staff, and they were extremely informative and well-versed in the program. I hope I never have to do this again, but if I do, I know where to go. Thank you Dr. Myers, you are the only person I trust with all things gut and auto immune. (My Doctor agrees with you too.)AMAmy Myers MD1 month ago
We sincerely thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We're so glad to hear that this program has helped supported you and that you found Dr. Myers and our team very helpful!
- ASAmy S.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2 months agoA Good Start
I started this program because I knew I had SIBO but I didn't know which kind I had: methane or hydrogen. I took a chance on this program thinking it would knock out whatever it was. I was wrong. Knowing if it's methane or hydrogen is actually very important for your treatment. While I did lose about 8 pounds during the prep week and the first week of this program, I plateaued at 8 and have been trying to loose about 30 pounds for months. This treatment is a one size might fit most and it just did not work well for me. Once I learned that I had the methane dominant SIBO, my life made sense and that this program was not for me. First of all, you have to consume meat twice a day for weeks on end and this is not good for anyone. My blood pressure went up twenty points for diastolic and systolic after only 8 days on the program. And, meat is proven to add inflammation to the gut, not reduce it. Just read medical journals from Harvard, NIH, they all support that meat, especially red meat, causes gut inflammation. The supplements caused me headaches upon absorption the entire first week and every subsequent time after, so I knew it was not from die off. This program did help somewhat with belching, as long as I stayed on the program, and helped with heart burn, but I had no idea if the supplements were helping or if it was just because I had cut my diet so drastically. Also, the weight loss, was that the supplements and die off helping or that I cut my calories by a third? Also,…
- KFKathy F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSIBO Breakthrough Program
I'm so glad I bought the SIBO Breakthrough Program. I've been on it 3 weeks now and finally turned a corner yesterday. Unlike some of the other reviews, mine didn't turn around in a week. I had to be more persistent. I'd had bad diarrhea for weeks and finally things are coming normal again. There's so much information to help a person understand about SIBO and why to do what Dr. Myers recommends. I appreciated having a base line for meals at a time I had little energy to do a lot of research.
- STSarah T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoFeeling much better!!!
I was in very rough shape before the program, and I had tried several methods/tests. The program essentially eliminates sugar and carbs from one’s diet, creating a little anxiety at first. But now I don’t miss any of it, I lost 16 in 14 days while eating like a horse!!! I have no symptoms and I feel fantastic! I’m just hopeful the a slow reintroduction of foods, like eggs, will be welcomed and tolerated by my system. I recommend this program to anyone struggling with SIBO which is such an obstacle to normal living. One of the amazing byproducts of the program is that it helped me realize that I really don’t want or need the foods I’m no longer eating. A real bonus!!!