- Supports optimal function of all 6 major synovial joints including knees, shoulders, and hips†
- Helps alleviate joint discomfort due to exercise or overuse†
- Promotes joint mobility and flexibility†
- Facilitates a healthy inflammatory response†
- Lubricates joints, promoting comfort and range of motion†
- NWNancy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoAdding to my Supplement protocol
I am happy with the quality of all Amy Meyers products. This is the first time I have tried the SynoComplete and I will be adding it to my supplement protocol.
- IPIrina P.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 week agodisappointed
I have Hashimoto disease. When I felt sensitivity in my knees I ordered Synocomplete. A month later my TSH and antibodies went up. A LOT! I had to increase Levothyroxine dose. Today I found out that Glucosamine and Chondroitin contain iodine and were not supposed to be taken by patients with hypothyroidism. I trusted this website as Dr. Myers is specializes in thyroid treatment. DisappointedAMAmy Myers MD1 week ago
Hello Irina, we have reached out to you separately using your email address on file to help you further regarding your individual concerns with this supplement.
- WMWilliam M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agostrong yes
high quality product
- PGPerooz G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoExcellent product
It is helping to relieve my joint pain and improve flexibility.
- TSTejinder S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agoReview about SynoComplete
It is too early to say for sure. I like the capsule size. I am sleeping a bit better. In the morning I am a bit less achy.