- Is a powerful free radical scavenger to assist the immune system
- Contains no sugar, alcohol, or sulfites and is not fermented
- Supports the healthy appearance of vasculature in the legs
- Balances the inflammatory response
- Makes a wonderful sweet treat
- COCandace O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoI call this product my Preserve-It-All
I like this product as an addition to keeping my entire body healthier.
- VJVictoria J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoVery satisfied with resveratrol
I’ve being purchasing and taking Dr. Amy Meyers’ autoimmune vitamin kit for several years. Since taking the vitamins, I have felt better and experienced increased energy. Besides taking the resveratrol in the kit, I ordered an extra bottle of resveratrol for my husband to try. After trying resveratrol, my husband requested that I put resveratrol on automatic reorder.AMAmy Myers MD2 weeks ago
We really do appreciate you sharing this feedback with us! We're so pleased to hear that this product has helped you and your husband!
- AMAdriana M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLike little dessert
I love those little lozenges, I take them as my last supplement after meal and I treat them like little dessert. Dessert with benefits :)
- CMCharlene M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWine vs Resveratrol
I bought these for my husband who had a heart attack in 2015. He was told to drink wine, but does not like it. This is an easy way to reap the benefits. Thank you Dr. Myers!!!
- JHJamie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoTastes good
Pleasant taste and no side effects. This is working for me.